Saturday, May 21, 2011

Flash Back Friday







When my hands were young,
I used to shoot,
These
With this, a 410 shotgun.
while walking in front of a combine threshing barley,
I shot Five "from the hip" within 15 minutes.
My brother called me back to the combine and 
scolded: "you don't shoot from the hip"
Alas:
I've been trying to recover my "aim" ever since that time.
Now my hands are OLD and trembling badly, but
Thanks to my daughter Tina, whose husband Lincoln, is a 
CHIEF MASTER SERGEANT  
in the United States Air Force,
I am shooting "Thunder Birds" at the USAF Air Show:
With This:
here are some more shots:









What do you think?
(the preceding stills are"stills" from my shaky videos) 

4 comments:

  1. I think your aim is pretty good! Your prose is too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep we had a great time yesterday. And I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your aim is awesome. I just gave up taking pictures because I couldn't find the planes in the viewfinder and decided just to enjoy the show!!

    Point and shoot worked for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good, and sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete