Friday, September 4, 2020

Desert Mountain

When I was about 12 years old dad bought a cattle ranch in Tooele county.   The shortest route to the ranch was straight North through Sugarville and over Desert Mountain.  This year 2020  For Memorial Day Linc and Tina took me and Cecilia on a trip to Delta to visit the graves of our departed loved ones.
 On the trip home we went North through Sugarville over desert mountain to the ranch and Vernon and home. We had a wonderful time! Now we have a Desert Mountain in our side yard.




2 comments:

  1. I love going out and seeing what has been done during the day. I also watch from the window to see what the contractors are doing. I can hardly wait to see the side yard when it is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm calling it one of the wonders of the world!

    ReplyDelete