Monday, August 15, 2011

Morning Walks














I surely have been enjoying my morning walks especially when Cecilia, my sweetie, comes along. Just when I had given myself up for dead, I now am walking briskly, (at 3 mph) almost every morning. We are up to about 2.5 miles per morning and will probably go 3 miles tomorrow. I have accumulated 51 miles to date. I also really enjoy my the Cardio tracker app on my smart phone. It plays my favorite music and tracks my progress. While we stroll through paradise. When I see a beautiful scene, I pause and snap it. My family is becoming "guarded" about their "proclaimations". If I question their validity I google it on my smartphone. On our trip, Lincoln was telling me about the "Darwin award". I googled it and found that he had recited the intent of the award almost word for word. But when I googled "lawn chair Larry" I found that his proclimation was somewhat erroronious. LIFE IS GOOD even though my heart is breaking for my little "Hopester" My dad used to really glory in the "Life of Riley". My Hopester actually had a wonderful "Life with Ryley" albeit ever so brief. She will continue having a wonderful life, because that's the kind of girl she is. We love Our Hopester.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: